Recently (in his spare time) Adam has been building an application for Android. I can't go into specific details because Adam is convinced that if his idea gets out prematurely someone with more free time will steal it and develop it first. Rightfully so, it is a pretty sweet idea. I can say though he has been learning a lot of Java and using (cursing) other people's libraries.
Adam hopes to release his app soon, although it may be a few more weeks until you can download it for yourself. He plans to offer a free version which will be generic and of course have ads for users to click on (you can't get something for nothing). He'll also release a paid version which will come with a few deluxe features that will make your using experience unbelievably amazing.
An iPhone version is down the road. Adam wants to get his Android app up and running before he moves on but don't worry that iPhone version will come eventually.
I have also been working on a new development (with Adam's help of course). I'm a little slower at building than Adam so my release date wont be for a few more months. My project has been in progress for about 12 weeks now with a release date of on or around January 24, 2012.
Overall we are doing well and excited about the new baby. Of course Spencer has no idea of whats in store. Trust me son, this baby is going to turn your world upside down, just the way you did for me and daddy.

4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you two!!!
I love the little foot on the scales! I wonder how many of those pounds were Spencer?? Congratulations guys, it's brilliant news.
You guys are so funny. Love the post Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys.
PS how is my little Gracie? I hope she isn't causing any trouble
YEAH for babies! Congrats to you guys, I'm glad the sickness hasn't been terrible.
Post a Comment