Adam has been telling, asking, begging me (nicely) for months to schedule a hair appointment. He was right, it had been well over a year and I desperately needed one.
Pretty hot right?!? Well, that's not what ended up happening. For some reason the lady cut my hair like this:
Which is much better than what I walked in with but not quiet what I had in mind. At the end of a very long appointment the lady asked what I thought and I couldn't tell her I didn't like it. Friends have been kind and have complimented my new "do" but I'm not sold yet. Right now I'm learning to love it.

3 comments:
Not just being kind. It is a very flattering cut. I bet with a curling iron and some hairspray you could get it to look like that Katie Holmes pic. ;-)
Is that how your hair goes naturally or have you flat ironed it? If you want to get it like the picture it's going to take some work, booo! I think you should do a deeper side parting too, personally. looks good though, you look young, in a good way.
No, these pictures are literally before and after my appointment. The second picture is how the hair dresser styled my hair at my appointment. She did use a straightener. I'll just have to take the picture to my next hair dresser in a few months and try again.
Post a Comment