Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Whoopie I'm Three

When Spencer was born I knew he would grow up. I studied all the milestones and checked them off as he passed them. I knew by the time he turned one he would coo, smile, eat solid food and crawl. Check. In Spencer's second year I knew he'd walk, talk and fine tune his already learned skills. Check. But for some reason my mind never wrapped itself around the idea of Spencer turning three.

Before I felt like I knew what to expect and was confident in my abilities as a parent. Now, I have no idea. What do I do with a three year old?!?! I guess I'll find out.

Here are a few pictures highlighting Spencer's past year:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday to my Big Boy!

2 comments:

Missy! December 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

yay! happy birthday spencer!

Unknown December 28, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

Hooray for Spencer!

I have a picture of Collin nursing a doll, too. lol

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers