What? A blog update? Yes I know, I'm sorry. Moving on.
Spencer is very much in the "No, I do it!" phase. If I put all the wet laundry in the dryer and Spencer decides he wanted to do it I have to take all the clothes back out and let him put them back in. Trust me, it is faster and easier to start over and let him redo the work than to have him throw an endless tantrum.
Another task of tension we face nearly every day is getting dressed. I say nearly because some days we just don't get dressed. When we are pressed for time Spencer will let me dress him if I can catch him. When we don't have a schedule or somewhere to be Spencer wants to dress himself.
As long as he is happy, I'm happy.
2 comments:
Love it!!! Cohen also loves to get himself dressed and often gets things on backward. Such silly boys!
Hmm... I think I just found a future calendar photo.
Post a Comment