Do you remember years ago when I was talking about transitioning Spencer out of this:
We have a comforter for the bed as well but with the weather we've been having it is too stinkin' hot for all those blankets.
Spencer is so excited about his new bed. He slept in it for the first time this afternoon and did great, he didn't get out of bed once (although we did put a child-proof knob on the inside of his door just in case he did have problems staying in bed).
We completely disassembled the crib and put it in a closet. We let Spencer watch while we took it apart so that he could say "goodbye." In a week or two we'll put the crib back together and put it in Natalie's room complete with pink sheets and trim.
1 comments:
That is such a great book. The Happiest Toddler on the book was really also. I found it helpful with Kyla a couple of years ago.
I hope you feel better. If you need anything, we are just down the way :)
Post a Comment