Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

With Some Time to Spare...

I did it, I finished cross stitching all three Christmas stockings before the end of the year.
I still have a long way to go with sewing these into stockings for next year. In the meantime I've started stitching baby girl's stocking. I'm trying to get a jump start before she gets here because I think I'll be pretty busy (and tired) afterwards.

3 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife December 27, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Rachel, they turned out so cute! Good job on reaching your goal to finish stitching the stockings by the end of the year! Your family will treasure them for years to come!

KennedyRose December 27, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Gorgeous! great job

Brenda December 30, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Rachel, they turned out absolutely beautiful. You are amazing. I can't wait to see them in stockings. Love you!!!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers