Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Entertain Us

Every child knows that parents were invented for entertainment. Take this video for example, dad is crawling around on his hands and knees pushing a box and mom is walking around like an idiot trying to get a good angle with the camera. I find it all very amusing...

4 comments:

T3 April 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

LOVE IT! "Keep going daddy, I'm having fun." I love listening to babies & kids laugh. Guess you missed that conference talk, due to Spencer's laughs.

Unknown April 22, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

What a cute video. Mick loves boxes too and can be entertained with them forever. Spencer has suck a darling laugh. Glad you caught this on video.

Brenda April 23, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

What a fun moment!! Can't wait to see you in four days!!

Lillian D'Ann Miskin May 10, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

The poor kid is gonna hyperventilate!! His giggle is so sweet!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers