Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

We'll Be Home For Christmas

We are very excited to fly home for Christmas this year. We fly on the 18th and will be vacationing for 11 days with my family and 6 days with Adam's family. The closer time gets however the more stressed I get. Adam leaves on the 12th for a work conference, he is going to a place called "The Big Nerd Ranch." Sounds fun right? He is excited. I, on the other hand am a little apprehensive. Adam is going to be gone that whole week. He comes home the evening of the 17th, just in time to catch our morning flight on the 18th, and I just don't know how excited I am about being a single mom for a week.

I am going to need extra love next week while Adam is gone. More phone calls, more play dates, and more comments on the blog than ever before:) At least I have a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is that Adam will come back and then we'll go home for Christmas.

3 comments:

Jan December 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

We can have a play date anytime you want. Just give me a call

CJB December 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

You can do it!! I've had to be a single mom for a week at a time a handful of times...you'll do just fine!

My kids mom, and my husband's wife December 13, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Can't wait to see you...the snow is melting and it's almost 40 degrees!!! :) Did Adam make it to his conference OK? How is momma and her Spencer boy? Thinking about you!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers