Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Look at me from the side...Do I look different to you?

I have always enjoyed Disney's Aladdin. From the songs to the one-liners, it is just a fun show. However, recently I have found myself relating to the Genie. No I am not dying my skin blue and joining the Blue Man group, and I definitely don't have phenomenal cosmic powers.























I'll let you make the comparisons and decide for yourself if we share any common characteristics.

We're expecting!! The baby is due December 23rd, just in time for a 2009 tax write-off!

7 comments:

Brenda July 12, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

I love the blog!! Now I can keep up with what you are doing, and see how fat you are getting! I think you are fatter than you were here already! Love you both!!!! Mom Brenda

Staci July 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Hey guys, typically I don't do the blogging thing. In fact I had a very difficult time trying to post a comment yesterday. Anyways, CONGRATS guys! This is way exciting! Hope that you both are feeling well and I'll talk to you soon. Staci is going to send you an invite to our blog. So Rach. you can have a blogging buddy. Anyways, best of luck for know and we'll be in touch.

David

Unknown July 12, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Hooray! We are so excited for you guys. Congrats! We didn't even know. I love Aladdin too. You look great!

Kassy Whetten July 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Congrats! It's good to hear from you guys. We have a blog also (although, in reality, Kassy does all the blogging).

TJ July 12, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Great news!
I think the initials should be SSL

<3
TJ

LuckyLavender July 16, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Congrats to the both of you. How come my blogs never looked like this.:-) Maybe I should go back to the bloging. Anyway it looks great.

My kids mom, and my husband's wife July 18, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

What a cute "baby bump" ... just wait until you really look like the genie. ;) Do you have a tapemeasure? Both Sarah and Weston gave me a 45" waistline.

I'm so happy for you guys. You are both going to be wonderful parents. Congrats on your baby (girl) Lamar. :) Sorry Adam, I'm on Rachel's side, and hoping for a girl too.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers