Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Boy Oh Boy, It's a Boy Oh Boy!

Adam and I went for our ultrasound on Tuesday,
Here are some pictures of our baby boy!

This first picture was taken back in May...


Here is June...


And finally July...


4 comments:

Unknown July 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

CONGRATS...I am so happy for you both. Rachel I hope you are not to disapointed. I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy baby and safe delivery. BTW how did you come up with the name for this blog?

Jade July 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

NOOOOOO! I will NOT live in a world where Adam is right and Rachel is wrong. NOOOOO!

But yay.

But NOOOOOO!

My kids mom, and my husband's wife July 31, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Awwww....footprints! Thanks for posting your ultrasound pictures. He's a cutie already. :) Congrats Rachel and Adam. Can't wait to come visit once he's here. Dad say's he looks like Adam. Like father, like son...how is "AJ" sounding? :)

TJ August 2, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Samuel Scott Lamar
Sampson Scott Lamar
Sargent Serge Lamar
Simba Scott Lamar
Slater Scott Lamar
Spike Shiv Lamar

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers