Even my kids can't help but stare.
I went to a dermatologist and they put a numbing cream on my face.
I felt pretty cute sitting in the waiting room like this. Spencer kept telling me I had white stuff on my face. Thanks buddy.
Once numb I was taken back to surgery where they hyfrecated my face. What is hyfrecation? It is "to rapidly and selectively destroy tissue by the passage of an electric current through the tip of the hyfrecator as it touches the skin."
It looks like this:
Essentially a hot needle burns away the targeted tissue. What does it feel like? Bee stings. Lots and lots of bee stings. And when the procedure was over it felt like my face was on fire.
A day later the redness is gone but the burn marks are more pronounced
And there you have it. That is what happened to my face. Good timing with it being Halloween and all. I don't have to spend hours uglying up with fake blood or anything. This year I'll be going as the "pre-eight cow Mahana."

3 comments:
Let me know how it turns out. I'll bet you'll be more beautiful than ever!!! Miss you!!!
Ouch! Was that here in Harrogate? I need a dermatologist.
Yes the procedure was done at the BMI Duchy Hospital in Harrogate. My GP referred me there.
Post a Comment