Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Welcome to Harrogate!

Well we've been here almost two weeks. To be honest, it has been a LONG two weeks. We are in temporary quarters now and anxious to get settled somewhere more permanent.

The countryside is absolutely breathtaking. These aren't great but here are a few pictures we snapped while driving from town to base:

Below are pictures of the street we live on, the view on the left comes from inside the car. We have to squeeze between the cars and pray there is an open spot large enough for us to pull in without needing to parallel park...
We've taken a few pictures around town, mostly while driving because I forget to grab the camera when we go out walking...Nothing really remarkable but it shows traffic patterns anyway.
We did find this little shop and had a laugh...we are immature, I know.
We also found a great park a few blocks from our flat. It is huge, there is play equipment for all ages, even the adults. We go there everyday, sometimes twice a day. Spencer likes the fireman pole.
He climbs up the ladder and slides down the pole, over and over again. He will (and has) spend hours doing this...even when it is raining and we are the only crazies at the park...

Natalie likes the park too. Just like her brother she LOVES being OUTSIDE.
Overall we're doing well. Night time has been a little rough. There are strange noises the kids aren't used to which wake them up. Plus we hear our neighbors coming and going at pre-kid life hours. It is frustrating at times but should get better once we're settled more permanently.

3 comments:

Jesse September 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

Thanks the update! The kids seem to already have grown so much since I saw them last. I'll definitely have to check out that shop when I get over there. Love you guys!

Jaz September 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM  

The parallel parking comment made me laugh! Hope you settle in soon. When are you coming down to Cheltenham?

Marija September 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

I just love the picture of you and Natalie!! You are both such beautiful ladies! I am glad you can get out of Maryland, too!! :-) Good luck! Have fun!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers