Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

40 Stickers

I fell asleep on the floor this morning next to Natalie, we were both taking a morning snooze. This is how I woke up...

I was vaguely aware of Spencer putting stickers on me but I was too tired to care. I counted as I pulled them off. The final count was 39 until I found number 40 stuck to my back several hours later. There was not a single sticker stuck to Natalie. He must have been trying to cover me first before moving on to his next victim.

2 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife May 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

That's Awesome!!! You look so beautiful!

Staci June 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

Love it! He is such a creative kiddo! And I can't believe you slept! What an awesome mom you are!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers