Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Eager To Please

I was lazily laying on the floor this morning while Spencer played with toys around me.

Me: "Spencer, will you go get your puppy and bring it to mama?"

Spencer has a pillowpet he got for Christmas. He walked across the room to retrieve it for me. Spencer hands me his pillowpet and starts clapping.

Me: "Thanks Spencer boy! That was really nice. You are a good helper."

I continue to rest and be lazy on the floor while Spencer continues playing. After a few minutes I decided it was time to stop being lazy and time to do something productive. As I rolled over to push myself up several toy puppies of various sizes fell to the floor. At that moment I realized Spencer brought me every puppy he owned (within reasonable distance) because I had asked him to. What a good boy I have.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers