If I would have kept up with my blogging this post probably would have been multiple smaller posts, but I guess less is more...
Spencer has been hitting all sorts of milestones, it has been exciting.
"Yes" And "No"
Climbing Into Cupboard
Snoring (I know that's not really a milestone)
You'll have to turn your volume all the way up for this one
I am sad to report that the videos we have of him clapping and walking with assistance are having some technical difficulties. We have been holding back this post for a few weeks now while we tried to work the kinks out but it looks like they are going to take more time then we are willing to wait. Those videos are hopefully coming soon.
You'll have to turn your volume all the way up for this one
I am sad to report that the videos we have of him clapping and walking with assistance are having some technical difficulties. We have been holding back this post for a few weeks now while we tried to work the kinks out but it looks like they are going to take more time then we are willing to wait. Those videos are hopefully coming soon.
1 comments:
These are darling videos. Mick gets stuck in cupboards all the time too. Spencer is just the cutest. I love how fickle he is with the yes and no's.
Post a Comment