Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

First Hair Cut

Before
During
After

Spencer did so well with his first haircut. He wasn't scared at all. He was very interested in the clippers actually, he kept trying to touch them. We used a number 5 guard to give you an idea of how long his hair was. What a handsome boy!

2 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife August 16, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Wow! I can't believe Spencer is getting his hair cut already! He is such a little man! So handsome. Looks like Spencer likes his chair/table too. Love you guys!

Jesse August 30, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

I've been dying for another post because I love seeing all the pictures. Can't wait till you all come back to the colonies and I get to see you in person too!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers