Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Eight Years of Marriage

On our 8th wedding anniversary my true love gave to me....
And I love it! Heaven knows after eight years of marriage and two kids we both need it! I'm sure it's got at least a little bronze in it somewhere...

Just kidding, this isn't our real anniversary present, it just happened to become part of our family at the right time of year.

No, our real present comes at the end of the month. I am not going to tell you what it is, not yet anyway. Any guesses? I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with exercise equipment.

1 comments:

Missy! July 2, 2014 at 7:21 PM  

I tried and tried to think of something, but I came up with nothing. So spill already!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers