Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Snow Showers Bring May Flowers

Yes, we made it to Idaho safely. The flight over was exhausting but the kids did great...it was the adults around us that were behaving badly. There was one good Samaritan that helped me during my layover. She held Natalie while I changed Spencer and she talked to/played with Spencer while I changed Natalie. A little help made a big difference. I would like to publicly thank Julie for her compassion in a time of need.

Ahhh, there is no place like home. Reaching our final destination and finally being home felt too good to be true. I knew I wasn't dreaming though when I woke up to this...

Yep, snow. And not just a little snow...The first day we got five to six inches. This pattern continued for three days. Oh snow, how I loath thee. Day one Spencer said "SNOW, WHITE" excitedly over and over. By day three he was saying "OH NO, snowing, again." Yes son, my sentiments exactly. It did eventually stop snowing and even warmed up a little.Thank.Goodness.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers