When Spencer was a newborn Adam would ask me if he could do anything for me and I remember thinking, "yeah, you could start lactating and help me feed this little guy." I have a feeling though that even if Adam could help in this department he wouldn't feel particularly comfortable doing it and I would still be the primary feeder.
After watching me feed Natalie these past three weeks Spencer has figured out how the whole process works and has expressed interest in helping...
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago
4 comments:
Oh Man! That is great! :) I have a similar picture of Weston boy using my pump, he even made the sound of the pump working! Love those sweet, tender hearted boys! Spencer is going to be such a kind and loving BIG brother!!
That is adorable! Clever Spencer.
now that is a fantastic picture! Nolan used to tell me that he made apple juice instead of milk.
Spencer - you're ace!
My boys were the same - they still refer to my chest as my "milks" and my bra is "where your milks go" :-D
P.S Much love for the union Jack pillow in the background!
Post a Comment