Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Spreading the Love

Spencer has been into giving kisses lately. He is a very affectionate boy. Today Spencer celebrated Valentines day by giving kisses to every page of every book that we read. I've learned that if I don't wipe the kisses off when we are done the pages will stick together.

***
I celebrated Valentines day by making Adam work. When Adam came home this evening he found this wedged in the front door:
Then he hunted around the house and found these:
Then he spent the next hour doing this:
***
Adam celebrated Valentines day by going to work and working hard to support his family. He also gave his wife something she treasures above all other treasures:

2 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife February 15, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Awwww...Rachel, you're a sweet valentine! What a great, creative way to say I love you to your hubby! Adam and Spencer are lucky to have you as the most important part of their lives. That's adorable about Spencer giving kisses!

Laura and Chris February 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

yay! everything turned out SO cute. and what a great idea.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers