Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

An Amazing Day


On August 13th, I had the opportunity to spend the entire day in the Washington D.C. Temple for our Stake Temple Day. I had an amazing time! My day started at 5am when I woke up and ended at 9:30pm when I hit the sack. I packed a lunch, a dinner, and enough snacks to feed a small army so I was good to go ALL DAY! I was able to complete four endowment sessions during my stay. By the end of the day though I must have been looking pretty worn out because everyone was asking if I was feeling okay:) My time at the temple ended with a combined meeting on the 7th floor where the Temple Presidency addressed us and gave us a take away message. I love the Temple. I love learning and serving, but mostly I love the peaceful spirit that comes from being there.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers